Wednesday, February 4, 2009

7 Reasons Why I love the Avocado

From the top:

7) Jason Mraz- He owns an Avocado farm in Cali, I think that's awesome.

6) Easy- Avocados are so easy to prepare, they take less then 5 mins to turn into a tasty snack.

5) Nutrition- Avocados are a good source of almost everything. Vitamins C, E and B12 as well as Thiamin and Riboflavin. Now I'm not sure what those are but if they are good for me then I'm in with them being in my Avocados.
4) Soup- Avocado soup is the most amazing soup ever. Trust me.

3) The Texture- Its kinda waxing and slimy at the same time, I donno that just entertains me.

2) The color- I really believe we need to bring back Avocado colored kitchen electronics, we all miss them.
1) Guacamole- I don't think I need to explain myself here.

Check out Avocados for yourself and taste the magic. http://www.theamazingavocado.com/index.php

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mollie - I was hoping to see you'd kept your resolution to keep your blog up. Its challenging, and though I know no one reads mine, I keep it up to sort out my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete